CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Hand-made Greeting Cards

Thank you all for visiting my website. Feel free to click on the links to see what my card's look like. If you would like to place an order with me, please email me at ftchestnutdesigns@gmail.com. I will try to answer any questions that you may have regarding my greeting cards. Thanks again for stopping by.
Wanda Mosqueda.

Monday, January 21, 2013

Love Snowflake....

Cardstock used: Red, Pastel Pink, White w/Pink dots, Red and pink flowers.
Materials used:
5/8 inch red ribbon, snowflake wood stamp, Love wood stamp, Dots
embossing folder, Baby's Breath embossing folder, 4x5 Bigz Top Note
BigKick cut out shape, 2 red brads.
First, I attached the white w/ pink dots cardstock to the Pastel pink
cardstock after running it through my BigKick using the Baby's Breath
embossing folder.Then I attached the pink and red flowers cardstock to that
after cutting out the shape using my BigKick and then running it through
again using the dots embossing folder. I then cut out the red and
pink squares and attached them together. Then I attached them onto 
the front and used cherry cobbler ink to stamp on the snowflake and Love.
The I punched 2 small holes on the side and put in 2 brads. Then I put the ribbon
through the holes from behind and tied the ribbon in a bow on the front. After 
doing all of this did I finally attach the whole thing to the main red cardstock. 

No comments:

Post a Comment