CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Hand-made Greeting Cards

Thank you all for visiting my website. Feel free to click on the links to see what my card's look like. If you would like to place an order with me, please email me at ftchestnutdesigns@gmail.com. I will try to answer any questions that you may have regarding my greeting cards. Thanks again for stopping by.
Wanda Mosqueda.

Monday, December 17, 2012

More Cards for Cancer...

There are many forms of Cancer.
And for a lot of those cancer's,
there are specific colors for them.
I have been asked to make 20
Cards for Cancer for a Cancer
Awareness fund raiser.
 The above card is the same design
as my first card. The only differences
are the ribbon with a button and the
flower. Pink is for Breast Cancer.
 Lavender and Pink are the most known
colors for Cancer.
 Blue is for Prostate and Thyroid Cancers.
 Orange is for Leukemia.
Yellow is for Bladder Cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment