CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Hand-made Greeting Cards

Thank you all for visiting my website. Feel free to click on the links to see what my card's look like. If you would like to place an order with me, please email me at ftchestnutdesigns@gmail.com. I will try to answer any questions that you may have regarding my greeting cards. Thanks again for stopping by.
Wanda Mosqueda.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

New Halloween Cards now available

Thank you all for checking out my website. I hope you are enjoying looking at the different cards that I have made. There will be more cards to follow as soon as possible. Thanks again.
Card 1
Card 2
Card 3
Card 4
Card 5 
(Howl At The Moon)




2 comments:

  1. Those cards are adorable! I guess I should prolly get some upcoming holiday cards made for selling at the Farmers Market the 19th & in September. Been too busy playing with my new stamps that are not holiday related. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are soooo adorable, great job...hope you have a super week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete